April 22-24, the nation’s leading real estate developers, investors, elected officials, and community leaders will be in Washington, DC for the 2018 LOCUS Leadership Summit: Rebuild America’s Neighborhoods. Will you join them?
Boasting over 30 speakers facilitating 12 sessions, this year’s cohort of experts are at the forefront of tax policy, real estate trends, revitalization, equitable development, public-private partnerships, and mixed-use projects. Receiving recognition from Forbes and CityLab to name a few, you won’t want to miss the chance to learn from these speakers in person. Some of this year’s sessions include:
- Community as Corporation: Talent Retention Strategies for Sustainable Growth
- Rebuilding Neighborhoods Post Federal Tax Reform
- Emerging Trends in the Real Estate Market
- Best Practices: Zoning for Revitalization Without Displacement
- Leveraging the Civic Commons to Rebuild America’s Neighborhoods
- Self-Gentrification through Community-Driven Real Estate Innovations
- Navigating P3s for TOD/Value Capture
- Overcoming Obstacles that Face Downtown Mixed-Used Projects
This three-day conference is a unique opportunity for real estate developers, investors, advocates, and local elected officials to learn about policy strategies and financing ideas in the new federal tax and regulatory climate and to connect with like-minded professionals working on walkable development in cities across the country. We hope you’ll join us for this dynamic and engaging event!
Register today! AAREP members receive discount registration. Use the code msran2018.