Holland & Knight, Miles & Stockbridge, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr and Ballard Spahr invite you to our panel presentation discussing the latest trends and challenges facing the Washington, D.C., real estate market.
· trends in traditional financing and affordable housing financing
· big-box retailers and mixed-use projects
· updates on the District’s Comprehensive Plan Amendment and Zoning Regulations
· specific issues in construction litigation
· Opportunity Zones and New Markets Tax Credit
· programs provided by the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCHFA)
We hope you join us for this highly informative session, which will be followed by an opportunity to network with other real estate professionals. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
6:30 – 6:45 p.m. | Check-In
6:45 – 7:30 p.m. | Panel Discussion
7:30 – 8:00 p.m. | Networking
Kyrus Freeman | Partner, Holland & Knight
Anitra Androh | Principal, Miles & Stockbridge
Leila Batties | Partner, Holland & Knight
Michelle Lipkowitz | Partner, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
Maia Shanklin Roberts | Associate, Ballard Spahr
Thursday, March 14, 2019
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Holland & Knight
800 17th Street N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20006
Space is limited. Please RSVP by March 8 to Erin Harrington.