CBRE is a Fortune 500 company with the #1 global market position in leasing, property sales, facilities outsourcing, property management and valuation. When you join CBRE you will have the support and resources of a global firm where an entrepreneurial mind-set is encouraged. Our Property Management team is seeking Real Estate Services Coordinators to join our Washington, DC market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks for assigned staff including but not limited to phone support, draft, preparation and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar and scheduling, meeting coordination, filing and copying, etc.
- Maintains tenant, vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, lease abstracts, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Works with Building Technician staff and vendors to compile a list of maintenance items.
- May open work orders. Coordinates and monitors status of work assigned to vendors.
- Prepares internal lease administration documents such as lease abstracts as directed. Assists in lease administration activities including lease set up, lease changes, reporting etc.
- Codes invoices for payment, inputs into accounting system and forwards original invoices to accounting for payment. Prepare A/R status worksheets and reconcile A/R.
- May initiate rent collections correspondence and phone contact with tenant where permitted by state regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of three years of related experience and/or training.
- Recent College graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have further interest in this exciting opportunity, please follow the link below to complete an online application:
To apply for this job please visit careers.cbre.com.