CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry’s most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate services firm. CBRE has over 100,000 employees and operates in more than 100 countries. Our Property Management Team is seeking Real Estate Managers to work in the Washington DC market.
- Manages all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial, or retail properties. Oversees all marketing, operations, and financial activities.
- Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- At owner’s discretion, markets and leases the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases and lease renewals. Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and “walk-through” spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
- Negotiates early terminations of leases. Provides lease analysis for client’s review and approval. Documents settlement of and notifies affected parties.
- Supports all property sales by overseeing due diligence process and monitoring the activity of outside brokers.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
- Real estate license required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
If you have further interest in this exciting opportunity, please access the below link and complete the online application:
To apply for this job please visit careers.cbre.com.