CIVITAS Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC is a full service commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm based in Washington, DC. CIVITAS offers tenant advisory services, owner-occupier services, landlord services, capital markets, financial services and property management services, primarily for commercial office and institutional properties. Our mission is to leverage transactional experience, marketleading analytics and civic-minded focus to create value for owners and occupiers of commercial real estate in urban markets.
CIVITAS is currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team as a Marketing Associate. This key team member will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategic marketing strategy to identify, reach, and increase revenue and market share from key decision makers in our target customer segments, designing marketing materials and coordinating with vendors and platforms to execute the marketing strategy.
The Marketing Associate will collaborate as a thought-leader by recommending and coordinating the implementation of marketing strategies based on the unique goals of each asset and client the company represents. The ideal candidate will be proactive, creative, highly organized, detail oriented, and will have marketing and graphic design experience in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented real estate environment. This position will sit in Washington, DC with the option to work virtually.
- Understand, embrace and amplify CIVITAS’s mission, purpose and values
- Create marketing packages reflecting the unique goals of various commercial real estate projects
- Execute advanced graphic designs using a variety of computer software programs, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Design and coordinate unique events, ideas, concepts, formats, visuals, copy/taglines and overall marketing strategies for various assignments within the team portfolio
- Formulate design concepts for email campaigns, flyers, marketing centers, property brochures, proposals or offering memorandums
- Collaborate on business development initiatives, including determining target markets and clients, brand positioning, etc.
- Serve as a point of contact for web-based marketing tools
- Generate and execute digital and physical advertising for available listings and closed transactions
- Prepare slides, presentations and handouts for client meetings
- Maintain brokerage’s website, including periodic updates, analytics and search engine optimization
- Manage brokerage’s social media presence
- Develop maps and infographics
- Create and place web and/or print advertising as directed
- Correspond with marketing vendors
- Other duties may be assigned
- 5 years minimum experience in marketing and design conception, development and implementation
- 1 year minimum experience a major commercial real estate brokerage firm
- Broad understanding of commercial real estate and passion to grow professionally
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and team-first, collaborative approach with colleagues, consultants and third-party service providers
- Excellent time management, resourcefulness and multitasking skills
- Ability to work autonomously and execute instructions with limited follow-up
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks with sense of urgency under a deadline
- Highest personal integrity, including sensitivity and confidentiality with internal and external/customer information
- Strong references and willingness to pass a complete background check.
For additional information on Civitas, please visit www.civitasre.com.
Interested parties should submit a resume with cover letter to Jahsmine Victor at: email@example.com.
Civitas is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org