Website Jones Lang LaSalle
JLL serves as real estate provider to a public sector client. As a Transaction Analyst (TA) in the Washington D.C. office, you will support the team dedicated to the renewal of leased facilities throughout the United States and its territories.
Our team deals with a high volume of transactions. Transaction Analysts assist as support to the Transaction Managers (TM). You will report directly to the Hiring Manager while simultaneously taking direction from TMs and the client. The TA works in an operational and administrative support capacity to proactively, meticulously, and efficiently execute a plethora of processes in order to execute lease transactions on behalf of the client. Regular office hours are expected with this role.
Description of Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Data entry, data validation, and data organization
– Abstraction, analysis, and interpretation of commercial lease documents
– Drafting of commercial lease documents with direction/oversight
– Proactively work to reduce errors and mistakes identified during the processes
– Maintain high quality data integrity within client and internal systems.
– Diligently review lease documents for quality assurance and consistency
– Proactively and preemptively identify opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency
– Frequent interaction with the client and landlords
– General administrative and operational support
– Bachelor’s degree
– Ability to multi-task and exhibit high attention to detail in a fast-paced, high volume environment
– Ability to analyze both qualitative and quantitative information
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent organization and time management skills
– Conversancy with the MS Office Suite, in particular Excel
– Self-starter and problem-solving mentality
– Ability to work within a team and on an individual basis
– A desire to work and grow within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
– Familiarity and knowledge of commercial real estate fundamentals and lease documents is a plus
– Familiarity with CoStar and CREM is a plus
– Real estate license is a plus
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. We’re a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients. If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!