Website Jones Lang LaSalle
JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world
Our team deals with a high volume of transactions. Transaction Analysts assist as support to the Transaction Managers (TM). You will report directly to the Hiring Manager while simultaneously taking direction from TMs and the client. The TA works in an operational and administrative support capacity to proactively, meticulously, and efficiently execute a plethora of processes in order to execute lease transactions on behalf of the client. Regular office hours are expected with this role.
Description of Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Data entry, data validation, and data organization
– Abstraction, analysis, and interpretation of commercial lease documents
– Drafting of commercial lease documents with direction/oversight
– Proactively work to reduce errors and mistakes identified during the processes
– Maintain high quality data integrity within client and internal systems.
– Diligently review lease documents for quality assurance and consistency
– Proactively and preemptively identify opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency
– Frequent interaction with the client and landlords
– General administrative and operational support
To apply for this job please visit jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.