Real Estate Private Equity is an exciting industry with the power to shape communities and change the built environment. The Analyst role at FCP is a unique opportunity to launch a career in this sector, offering an amazing training ground that includes working directly with the firm’s leadership and other industry leaders, development of core financial and analytical skills and an opportunity to make an impact early in your career.
FCP is a leading real estate investment company that has invested in or financed more than $6 billion in assets since its founding in 1999. We are currently seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst to join our Washington, DC Investor Relations team.
As a Financial Reporting Analyst, you will support our clients and investment decisions by:
- Preparing investor communications including quarterly reporting, notifications, and inquiry templates
- Creating financial analyses, including cash flow projections and fund-level calculations
- Collaborating with business leads to prepare, proofread and format internal and external presentations
- Maintaining investor information within CRM database and investor portal
- Monitoring investor relations email account and prepare responses to investor correspondence, inquiries, and requests
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to schedule meetings and conference calls
- Organizing the annual investor conferences, including preparing presentation materials and event management
- Entry level to two years of relevant work experience, preferably within an investor relations, fund accounting, or fund management capacity at an alternative investment, placement agent, or investment consulting firm
- Bachelor’s Degree with excellent academic credentials
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Ambitious self-starter with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and effective time management
- Strong proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Investran, preferred
- A desire to work in a fast paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered, please apply via FCP’s website at https://www.fcpdc.com/contact-us/careers/ by December 7, 2020.
FCP invests in all asset classes and provides equity, preferred equity and structured debt investments for commercial and residential real estate. The firm, based in Chevy Chase, MD, owns and manages in excess of $3 billion in assets. FCP is currently investing its fourth investment fund, a $755 million commingled, value-add discretionary fund.
FCP is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information on FCP, please visit https://www.fcpdc.com/
To apply for this job please visit www.fcpdc.com.