CIVITAS Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC is a full service commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm based in Washington, DC. CIVITAS offers tenant advisory services, owner-occupier services, landlord services, capital markets, financial services and property management services, primarily for commercial office and institutional properties. Our mission is to leverage transactional experience, market-leading analytics and civic-minded focus to create value for owners and occupiers of commercial real estate in urban markets.
Civitas is currently seeking a college graduate to join our team as a Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will be primarily responsible for leveraging Civitas’s data, technology and financial platforms. This position will offer in-depth knowledge of the commercial real estate industry for a motivated graduate interested in exploring long term growth in the real estate field.
- Implement emerging financial platforms relevant to commercial real estate
- Build, interpret and update pro forma cash flow models, lease analyses, location-based data analytics, and sale/lease comps
- Research and report commercial real estate macroeconomic trends in Civitas’s target markets
- Research commercial office buildings and tenants in Civitas’s target markets
- Update commercial real estate records, listings, transaction comparables and CRM database
- Call outside brokerage companies and third-party service providers for market data
- Assist with Civitas social media platforms and website
- Provide analytical support to multiple client teams as required
- Completion of undergraduate degree with coursework in real estate finance, real estate development, urban planning, finance or related quantitative field
- Proficiency with Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer, CoStar, ProCalc and other commercial real estate software
- Proficiency building Excel-based financial models
- Demonstration of relevant professional experience or interest in real estate
- Passion to learn the business and grow professionally
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability, including financial/mathematical proficiency
- Resourcefulness in leveraging research sources independently
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks with sense of urgency under a deadline
- Highest personal integrity, including sensitivity and confidentiality with internal and external/customer information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- A positive attitude and team-first, collaborative approach with colleagues, consultants and third-party service providers
- Strong references and willingness to pass a complete background check
For additional information on Civitas, please visit www.civitasre.com.
Interested parties should submit a resume with cover letter to Jahsmine Victor at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civitas is an equal opportunity employer.