CIVITAS Commercial Real Estate Services, LLC is a full service commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm based in Washington, DC. CIVITAS offers tenant advisory services, owner-occupier services, landlord services, capital markets, financial services and property management services, primarily for commercial office and institutional properties. Our mission is to leverage transactional experience, market-leading analytics and civic-minded focus to create value for owners and occupiers of commercial real estate in urban markets.
CIVITAS is currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team as Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting all Civitas coverage teams with scheduling, communications, meeting and event coordination and follow up, expense management, invoicing and office systems management. The ideal candidate will be proactive and a self-starter, highly organized and detail oriented, and will have executive assistant experience in a fastpaced, transaction-oriented real estate environment. This position will sit in Washington, DC with the option to work virtually.
- Understand, embrace and amplify CIVITAS’s mission, purpose and values
- Manage internal and external communications
- Manage internal and external document preparation
- Manage CRM
- Maintain internal and external schedules
- Attend client and internal meetings in person and/or virtually, transcribe notes and organize follow up tasks
- Serve as office manager; maintain operations and supplies
- Manage renewals of licenses and filings
- Manage expenses and invoices
- Organize client and philanthropic events and gifts
- Provide administrative support to multiple client teams as required
- Experience in administrative capacity at major commercial real estate brokerage firm preferred
- Broad understanding of commercial real estate and passion to grow professionally
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; polished executive presence
- Positive attitude and team-first, collaborative approach with colleagues, consultants and third-party service
- Excellent time management, resourcefulness and multitasking skills
- Ability to work autonomously and execute instructions with limited follow-up
- Proficiency on Apple Computer products and the Microsoft Office Suite, SalesForce, Client Look, Dropbox,
QuickBooks, Constant Contact; ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Experience with contract administration, processing and tracking
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks with sense of urgency under a deadline
- Highest personal integrity, including sensitivity and confidentiality with internal and external/customer information
- Strong references and willingness to pass a complete background check
For additional information on Civitas, please visit www.civitasre.com.
Interested parties should submit a resume with cover letter to Jahsmine Victor at: email@example.com.
Civitas is an equal opportunity employer.