Fundrise is seeking to hire an Acquisition Analyst to join our fast growing Single-Family Rental team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of an asset acquisition process including underwriting, due diligence, closing and effective hand-off to the operations team.
- Analyze real estate investment opportunities
- Provide an initial screen to quickly evaluate investment opportunities
- Prepare detailed financial underwriting and valuation models
- Assist with investment committee presentation materials
- Assist with due diligence, negotiation, and execution of the identified investment opportunities
- Implement platform initiatives that impact and support organizational strategy and goals
- Assisting in operations of the assets – onboarding new properties, reviewing regular reporting, maintaining pro formas, calculating quarterly NAV, and assisting with requests related to portfolio financing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 2 years of professional full time work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial analysis, underwriting and valuations
- Outstanding organization skills and an ability to leverage and improve systems to manage a high volume of transactions
- Excellent presentation, communication, and management skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Highly collaborative nature, being most productive working in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Underwriting experience at a real estate private equity firm, lender, brokerage, investment bank, third party valuation provider, consulting or advisory firm
- Prior experience underwriting transactions involving single family build-to-rent or multifamily assets is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.