This interactive session will feature Power Players in the areas of brokerage, development, construction, portfolio management and finance having an open and frank discussion about being a woman in the commercial real estate industry.
Topics will include:
-Creating momentum in your career
-The importance of mentors and sponsors
-Barriers and contributing factors to success
-How to network effectively
-You’ve made it to “the top”, now what?
-This session will include valuable information for young and seasoned professionals!
- Audra Cunningham, Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
- London Kemp, Global Head of Real Estate, Ingram Micro
- Heather Howard, Senior Development Manager, FD Stonewater
- Angele Robinson-Gaylord, President, IKEA Property, Inc.
- Terri Copeland, Senior Vice President & Territory Executive, Community Development, PNC Financial Service Group
- Maria Thompson, Vice President of Construction, PN Hoffman
Moderator – Anitra Androh, Miles & Stockbridge