Thank you for joining us for “AAREP Hosts: CCIM Informational Session”
View the recording (Passcode: xg4c30?7):
Scholarships available to 2021 members of AAREP.
The scholarship application can be found on CCIM’s website here: https://www.ccimconnect.com/ccimmidatlantic/events/scholarships
Applicant Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The selection shall primarily be based on merit, including the following factors:
- Applicant must be employed in the commercial real estate field.
- Applicant must submit an application including noteworthy accomplishments related to the commercial real estate industry, community and professional volunteer service, career goals, importance of the scholarship, etc.
- Applicant must be a National Candidate and be committed to obtaining the CCIM designation.
- Applicant must certify by signed statement that they believe they have completed at least 50% of the experience requirements for the CCIM designation (or be an approved Fast Track candidate).
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Provide a history of employment.
- Provide personal and professional references.
- Applicant must be a member of or join the Mid-Atlantic CCIM Chapter.
Have any additional Questions? Email email@example.com.
Thank you for attending our 6th Annual Access to Capital Seminar. See below for recording and presentations.
We’d also like to highlight our Corporate Sponsor Dantes Partners featured in this Washington Post article talking about access to capital.
View the Zoom recording here. Passcode: 7&nY&TBw