Thank you for joining us for “AAREP Hosts: CCIM Informational Session”
View the recording (Passcode: xg4c30?7):
Scholarships available to 2021 members of AAREP.
The scholarship application can be found on CCIM’s website here: https://www.ccimconnect.com/ccimmidatlantic/events/scholarships
Applicant Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The selection shall primarily be based on merit, including the following factors:
- Applicant must be employed in the commercial real estate field.
- Applicant must submit an application including noteworthy accomplishments related to the commercial real estate industry, community and professional volunteer service, career goals, importance of the scholarship, etc.
- Applicant must be a National Candidate and be committed to obtaining the CCIM designation.
- Applicant must certify by signed statement that they believe they have completed at least 50% of the experience requirements for the CCIM designation (or be an approved Fast Track candidate).
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Provide a history of employment.
- Provide personal and professional references.
- Applicant must be a member of or join the Mid-Atlantic CCIM Chapter.
Have any additional Questions? Email email@example.com.